Skip Navigation
Londonderry New Hampshire
This table is used for column layout.

Citizen Action Center

Online Services
Services A-Z
phones & hours
Town Documents
Send Us Comments
Minutes and Agendas
SSubscribe to e-alerts
Useful Links

Town Clerk Tax Collectors
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:30A.M. to 5:00P.M

Marriage License/ Birth & Death Certificates
What do I need to apply for a Marriage License ?
               1)    Both parties need to be present;
               2)    If it's your 1st marriage - An Orginal or copy of an Original Birth Certificate;
               3)    For subsequent marriages, please bring your final divorce decree, Death Certificate or                        
                      Dissolution of Civil Union (which ever is most recent (original));
               4)   A $50.00 fee (Cash or Checks only);              
               5)   Marriage license is valid for 90 days;
Please try to arrive in our office by 4:00 p.m., which allows time for processing and any other delays that may occur.

How do I obtain a copy of a Certified Marriage, Death or Birth Certificate ?
You must be related to the individual or individuals.  Immediate family members include:  Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Grandmother, and Grandfather.  A Lawyer may apply for the certificate only if they are taking care of specific business and must provide a written request on their letterhed.  (there are certain guidelines to follow with this procedure; please call our office at 432-1100 ext. 195).
A $15.00 fee is collected for a search (whether or not a certified copy can be processed).  If you request more than one copy of the same record at the same time, you will be charged an $10.00 fee for each additional copy you have requested (For example 3 copies would cost $35.00)
The Request must be in writing with siganture along with payment (Cash or Check made payable to the Town of Londonderry).
You may make your request through the mail, addressed to:  Town of Londonderry, Town Clerk's Office, 268B Mammoth Road, Londonderry, NH  03053  Be sure to include a self-addressed stamped envelope and a copy of your drivers license.
The Town's "NHVRIN" system can access information throughout the State of New Hampshire as far back at 1988.
Anything prior to 1988 must be requested through the Town or City office of origination, i.e. where the original marriage license was obtained, the Town or City where birth took place (example:  The Town or City of the Hospital) or place of Death.