The mission of the Senior Affairs Department is to assist Londonderry Seniors by facilitating programs and information that support and promote financial and social independence.
- Provide information and referral to town seniors as needed regarding fiscal, medical and social issues.
- Provide coordination of senior recreational, educational and social programs.
- Manage program budget for town senior program.
- Maintain a needs / interest database, update as needed.
- Maintain and oversee meals / lunch program at the Londonderry Senior Center.
- Improve transportation options for seniors