Higher education is available at one of several institutions in communities close to Londonderry. They include:
- University System of New Hampshire: UNH
- the University System of New Hampshire is the largest provider of postsecondary education in the State. Whether a person is a traditional college-age student or an adult learner; whether one seeks the resources of a research university or a small liberal arts college, the University System of New Hampshire offers a full array of postsecondary education opportunities.
- Granite State College
- Keene State College
- Plymouth State University
- University of New Hampshire- Durham (main campus)
- Southern New Hampshire University:SNHU
- One of the fastest growing and innovative private-universities in the nation, SNHU has approximately 1,900 traditional, full-time undergraduate day students and a total enrollment in all divisions of over 11,000. Programs are offered on campus, online and on location at our centers in New Hampshire and Maine. The university offers programs in business, community economic development, culinary arts, teacher education, hospitality management and liberal arts.
- Saint Anselm College
- Founded in 1889, Saint Anselm College is an undergraduate liberal arts college in the Catholic, Benedictine tradition. Located on 400 acres overlooking Manchester, Saint Anselm provides an educational experience that promotes students' intellectual, spiritual, and personal growth. It also offers cultural and political events open to the public.
- New Hampshire Community College System; which includes two close-by campuses:
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Manchester
- New Hampshire Institute of Art - Manchester
- Springfield College of Human Services - Manchester
|Kevin H Smith||Manager|