“Londonderry is hot right now… I can’t think of another community that has the kind of opportunities that Londonderry has.”
- Russ Thibeault, economic analyst, NH Business Magazine
It’s easy to see why economic analysts from around the state agree that Londonderry is poised to be the state’s economic powerhouse. Strategically located with two exits off of I-93 and host to the Boston-Manchester Regional Airport with easy access to Rt. 3, it’s no wonder national and regional companies – UPS, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., Fed-Ex, Milton Cat, and Harvey Windows – to name a few, have all called Londonderry home.
And speaking of homes, Londonderry offers an enviable quality of life by supporting an excellent school system, preserving thousands of acres of open space and encouraging land use practices to promote a healthy suburban lifestyle. Londonderry is also the first community in the northeast to have approved a “walk-able community” – a 600-acre, $1 billion dollar development – known as Woodmont Commons that will feature a mix of residential dwellings, retail, and commercial uses all in a village-style walking community.
As you can see, we have a great story to tell here, but know that now you are looking for facts.
So here they are. When you are ready, or if you have questions, click here or
call me at 603-432-1100 x120 and ask to schedule a personal visit. I look forward to meeting you!
Kevin H. Smith
- No Income, Sales or Capital Gains Tax
- Interstate and Airport Logistics Hub
- Rural-Suburban Community between Metro Areas
- Efficient, Business-Friendly Municipal Services
- Access to Boston, NYC and Montreal
- Highly-Graded Public and Private Schools
- Recreational and Life-Style Amenities
- Higher Ed and Tech Ed
- Wired with Proximity to R&D