|2022 Town Election Open Positions|
January 19th - January 28th, 2022 at 5:00 pm
|Town Council (2 Positions)||3 Year Term|
|Budget Committee Member (2 Positions)||3 Year Term|
|Supervisor of the Checklist (1 Position)||6 Year Term|
|Town Treasurer (1 Position)||3 Year Term|
|Trustees of the Leach Library (3 Positions)|
3 Year Term
|Trustee of the Trust Funds (1 Position)||3 Year Term|
- Voter Registration
- Absentee Ballots
- Sample Ballot
- Unofficial Results
- Election Day Parking Plan
- Guidelines to Submitting a Citizen Petition - Dates for March 8th, 2022 Election
- Citizen Petition Sample Form - Request for Funding
- Citizen Petition Sample Form - No Funding Request
To be eligible to register and vote in New Hampshire a person must be:
- * 18 years of age or older on election day;
- * A United States Citizen; and
- * Domiciled in the town or ward where the person seeks to vote.
To register, you will need to provide documents that prove your identity, age, and citizenship.
- * A driver's license or non-driver ID from any state satisfies proof of identity and age.
- * A birth certificate, U.S. Passport/Passcard or naturalization document satisfies proof of citizenship.
If you do not have these, you can prove your identity, age, and/or citizenship, by signing a Qualified Voter Affidavit, under oath, in front of an election official.
You will also need to provide documentation to prove that you are domiciled in the place where you intend to vote. There are many types of documents that will satisfy this requirement.