This page provides access to Geographic Information System (GIS) files describing the Town of Londonderry, including aerial photography, property parcels and related data, zoning districts, land uses, and other mapped information.
MapGeo permits users to view combinations of layers for any extent of Town, search parcels by property owner, address, or parcel, and to perform tasks including measurements, map creation and identifying abutters. The site features a contemporary interface and is suitable for tablets or other large screen mobile devices. A help document is available that describes the full suite of features.
Thematic Maps and Resources
- Town Base Map, 2017 (18x24)
- Zoning District Map, 2019 (24x36")
- Digital Data Submission Regulations
- Green/Conservation Infrastructure (24x36")
- Conservation Lands, 2017 (24x36")
- Musquash Conservation Area
- Town Center Trails
- Adams Pond X-Country Ski Trail Map
- Town Playing Fields
- School Playing Fields
- Outdoor Recreation Guide
- Apple Way Scenic Byway Map